Is this for you?
Who can the Art of Practicing and Performing really help?
This approach may be for you if one of these descriptions describes your experience:
- You’re a devoted musician but get tense and frustrated and lose focus when you practice.
- You want to express emotional intensity in your playing without getting physically tense.
- You sense that you could play with more technical and artistic brilliance, and you’re determined to find a way.
- You’ve had issues with physical tension or overuse and are ready for a new approach.
- You love performing but have trouble with stage fright.
- You doubt your ability to play the way you want to because someone discouraged you from pursuing your dreams.