Who can the Art of Practicing really help?
This approach may be for you if one of these descriptions describes your experience:
- You’re passionate about music but get tense and frustrated and lose focus when you practice.
- You sense that there is more music inside you than what comes out, but you don’t know how to get to it.
- You wish you could express emotional intensity in your playing without getting physically tense.
- You’re already an accomplished pianist but something tells you that you could break through to a new level of technical and artistic brilliance.
- You’re an aspiring player and wonder if you can make music that really sounds beautiful.
- You’ve developed an injury from playing with too much tension and don’t know if you can recover from it.
- You want to teach others to play well, but you feel there are gaps in your understanding of how to do that.
- You want to perform but have trouble with stage fright.
- You doubt your ability to play the way you want to because someone discouraged you from pursuing your dreams.