Free Interactive Workshop
Mindfulness for Pianists: Freeing Your Energy for Performance *
Would you like to . . .
- Feel more confident onstage
- Gain command of your body while playing
- Discover physical and emotional freedom at the piano
- Break through to a new level of musical expression
In this interactive workshop you will . . .
Learn a set of essential techniques to gain stronger presence and connection with the instrument
Plus a powerful exercise for confidence in performance
Join us for the free workshop where we’ll explore . . .
- What mindfulness is for pianists
- How it can transform your practicing and performing
- How you can get started on this path to greater freedom in performance
May 11, 1:00 – 2:15 PM Eastern
Join us for this lively, interactive workshop where you’ll have the opportunity to volunteer to participate in one of the demonstrations at the piano.
The recording will not be available afterwards, so you need to be there!
* Non-pianists are welcome to attend
(although all demonstrations will be at the piano).